2019年翻譯資格高級口譯考試練習題(5)


1) 為了我們的事業成功,干杯!
To the success of our business, Cheers!
2) 我敬您一杯,祝您身體健康,前程似錦。
I’d like to propose a toast to your health and to your bright future.
3) 請大家和我一起舉杯,祝我們兩國的友誼地久天長。
May I invite you to join me in a toast to the enduring friendship between our two nations.
4) 能受邀參加此次盛會,我感到無比榮幸。
I feel so privileged and honored to be invited to this grand meeting.
5) 謝謝貴方的熱情款待。
Thank you for your warm reception.
6) 飯店我們早就預定好了,客人到了后就直接去就餐。
We have booked the seats in a restaurant, and will take the guests there as soon as they arrive.
7) 晚宴采取自助餐的形式。
We will have a buffet dinner.
8) 今晚我們將在海灣酒店設宴歡迎閣下,敬請光臨。
We will prepare a banquet in your honor at Gulf Hotel this evening. We are looking forward to seeing you then.
9) 您想喝點什么?
What would you like to drink?
10) 白酒太烈了,我恐怕喝不了。
I’m afraid Chinese spirits are too strong for me.
11) 這是我們當地的特色小吃,來,嘗嘗看。
This is our local speciality. Please have a taste.
12) 你的酒量應該不小吧。
I would think you must be good at drinking, is that so?
13) 我能喝一點,但不習慣喝這么快。
I can drink a little, but I’m not used to drinking so quickly.
14) 我想吃點口味比較清淡的菜。
I prefer some dishes of light taste.
15) 我想喝點紅酒。
I would like some red wine.
16) 我們這兒靠海,菜主要以海鮮為主。
We live in a coastal city, so we have plenty of sea food.
17) 這是我給您點的清蒸螃蟹,來,隨便吃。
This is steamed crab. I ordered it for you; please, help yourself.
18) 這道菜色香味俱全,太可口了!
This dish is good in color, smell and taste. It’s very delicious.
19) 酒逢知己千杯少。
A thousand toasts are too few among bosom friends.
20) 今晚我們將設宴為您餞行。
We will have a farewell dinner in your honor tonight.
最新資訊
- 2024年翻譯資格CATTI備考重點詞匯(2月29日)2024-02-29
- 備考指南:2024年翻譯資格CATTI備考重點詞匯2024-01-11
- 2024年翻譯資格CATTI英語考試真題練習(12.21)2023-12-21
- 翻譯資格英語筆譯CATTI綜合能力模擬練習(12月15日)2023-12-15
- 2023年翻譯資格(英語)筆譯常用詞匯(7月10日)2023-07-10
- 2023年翻譯資格(英語)三級重點詞匯:航天員的日常2023-07-08
- 2023年翻譯資格(英語)二級筆譯高頻詞匯(7月4日)2023-07-04
- 2023年翻譯資格考試備考攻略:翻譯注意事項2023-06-03
- 建議收藏!2023年翻譯資格考試備考技巧2023-05-17
- 2023年下半年翻譯資格考試備考方法2023-05-12